Tip of the day
Skin Care Tip- #37
Summers are known for being harsh on our skin and causing a lot of skin damage, besides dehydrated skin we constantly have to worry about dry, oily, tanned skin and not many of us appreciate a tan! Unlike other places that face dry heat, Mumbai faces humidity which results in perspiration and oily skin causing more dirt and pollution to stick to our face. When all hope seems lost, we have got just the right solution for you to keep your face healthy and safe during the summers. Many are aware of the basic summer tips that are using an SPF 30 sunscreen to protect your face and skin, drinking water to keep yourself hydrated, using a moisturizing lotion to keep your skin hydrated but we have a few more tips that not many are aware of but once you incorporate it into your skin care routine it will work wonders for you!
1. Using Hydrating Boosters, Skin Hydrating Masques or Antioxidant Masques before sleeping can help keep your skin hydrated enough to face the harsh sun the next day.
2. Spritzing a revitalizing toner when you reach work or after the gym can help rejuvenate your face and make you feel refreshed.
3. Keep your skin healthy and firm by having Vitamin C rich foods like oranges, amla, tomatoes, leafy vegetables and grapefruits that will help maintain a healthy collagen.
4. Incorporating cooling foods into your diet will help cool your body and give you a healthy hydrated glow.
5. Protect your eyes from the sun’s harsh rays by always wearing sunglasses and protect your lips by using sun protecting lip balms.
6. If your skin is sensitive and gets inflamed when exposed to the sun, use an Aloe Vera cooling face gel or super-soothing botanical to reduce the redness and inflammation.
Also Read – How to Keep your Hair Healthy this Summer
Leave a Reply