Tip of the day
Halloween Tips- #67
Halloween is one of the only festivals that allow us to bring our wildest imaginations to life by dressing up in crazy, fun, and unthinkable costumes. With packed schedules and various house chores to complete, most people forget about Halloween until they notice the Halloween party invites blasted all over social media. Since most of us don’t have enough time to come up with a unique costume, we have asked our Jr. Stylist Naomi Park to share with us a few easy and quick last-minute Halloween looks to embrace the Halloween spirit.
1. M&M’s – On a blank white sheet of paper, cut out an ‘M’ and stick it on to any of your colorful oversized Tee-shirts. If you are attending an event in a group, then this is a brilliant idea for you and your friends to match.
2. The Nerd – If you have mostly formal clothes and wish to make something out of it, then this nerd costume is perfect! All you have to do is put on a pair of square nerdy glasses, suspenders and borrow one of your male friend’s bow tie.
3. The Bachelorette – All you got to do is buy a bouquet of roses and wear the most outstanding gown or dress you own, that has just the right amount of sparkle.
4. The Angel & Devil – Since angel halos and devil horn hairbands are available almost everywhere, why not become one! All you have to do is stick to the white or red attire while flaunting which side you chose.
5. The Witch – It is time to embrace the gothic side of you by going all black with your clothes and makeup and make sure you carry your hat or broom.
If you wish to get your hair and makeup done for any of these costumes, visit our luxury salon A’Kreations Hair & Beyond in Bandra west.
Image credit – Pinterest
Also, Read – Festive Hair Updos
#Tipoftheday #AkreationsTips #Thursdayaktips #AkreationsIndia