Tip of the day
Monsoon Hair Care Tip- #51
Dandruff and other bacterial infections are very common during the Monsoons because of all the moisture present in the atmosphere. During such humid climates, it takes much longer for your wet hair to dry, making it even more difficult to care for your hair. Sweat and dead skin cells serve as nutritional sources, thus increasing the presence of micro-organisms and causing fungal infections. If your hair is not cared for well, it could lead to major scalp infections like fungal, bacterial infections and eczemas, resulting in many visits to the doctor’s clinic, purchasing expensive medicinal products and much more. To prevent this from occurring, follow a few simple and easy steps given below:
- Using an anti-dandruff shampoo with zinc pyrithione will help attack the fungus and reduce your flakes.
- Avoid getting your hair wet in the rain and even if it does get wet, wash your hair with a mild shampoo and conditioner.
- Reduce styling and using styling products as it attracts dirt, dust, and grime. Wash your hair regularly to fight off the build-up of fungal infection.
- Use products that suit your hair type rather than switching from one to another due to attractive advertisements.
- Brush out your hair gently to prevent damaging your scalp and avoid switching between an anti-dandruff product and a cosmetic formulation.
You can treat your dandruff, get a cleansing hair wash, and purchase products from our A’Kreations Hair & Beyond Luxury Salon in Bandra West or in Powai.
Also, Read – How to Manage Your Hair During the Monsoon
Or Visit at Ground floor / 1st Floor, Sagar Fortune, Waterfield Road, Bandra West, Mumbai.
Or Visit at G-3, Ground floor, Delphi ‘A’ Wing, Orchard Avenue, Powai, Mumbai.
#Tipoftheday #AkreationsTips #Thursdayaktips #AkreationsIndia