Tip of the day
Feet Care Tips – #62
A common sight to spot on the road is women with cracked heels; some just developing and some extremely severe. Cracked heels are not something a woman looks forward to or wishes to flaunt but rather it is one of the embarrassing things that most women prefer to hide. The cause of cracked heels are many, it can be caused due to always wearing flat heels, due to wearing small shoes or due to standing on your feet for a long period of time. If you have cracked heels or you are looking for ways to avoid getting cracked heels, then you have come to the right place. Listed below are a few ways to keep your delicate soles crack free!
1. Applying Petroleum jelly to your heels maintains the moisture and reduces the water loss from the outer skin.
2. If your heels are already cracked, then applying Glycerin to your feet will help speed up the healing process.
3. Wearing 100% cotton socks to bed after moisturizing it, aids in sealing in the moisture and allows your skin to breathe.
4. Gently scrub your feet with a pumice stone when you take a shower to remove your dry skin and make your feet soft.
5. Get a pedicure at least once every month to prevent your heels from cracking and to keep your soles soft and smooth!
If you wish to get a relaxing and rejuvenating pedicure by our skilled pedicurists, visit at A’Kreations Hair & Beyond Luxury Salon in Bandra West or in Powai.
Also, Read – The Benefits of a Night Cream
To book, an appointment call us on 720 899 9911 / 897 622 8999 / 720 894 0840 / 720 894 0848
Or Visit us at Ground floor / 1st Floor, Sagar Fortune, Waterfield Road, Bandra West, Mumbai.
Or Visit G-3, Ground floor, Delphi ‘A’ Wing, Orchard Avenue, Powai, Mumbai.
#Tipoftheday #AkreationsTips #Thursdayaktips #AkreationsIndia
Leave a Reply