Tip of the day
Festive Hair Updos – #66
With Diwali just around the corner, our schedules are packed with various things to do, from arranging sweets and decorating the house, to picking out our outfits, makeup looks, and hairstyles. Since our previous article focused on festive makeup looks, it is apparent that we would concentrate on festive hairstyles in this article. In conversation with our Jr. Stylist Amita, we asked her to share with us her list of elegant and easy hair updos and hairstyles to elevate our look this Diwali.
1. Double-sided twisties with an elegant braided bun render class and poise, you can substitute real flowers instead of floral hair clips and accessories to give your hairstyle a traditional look.
2. The triple one-sided twist with a voluptuous textured low bun is the perfect way to flaunt your low back saree blouse. To frame your face, pull out a few sections from the front and Voila, you are good to go!
3. A messy casual braid is a quick, easy, and beautiful hairstyle that you can get for yourself or for your daughter to elevate your Diwali look.
4. Braided floral roses created on a long braid is the perfect way to flaunt your hair length while showcasing a uniquely designed hairstyle.
5. Double-sided twists with finely teased braids created on soft waves render a feminine, graceful, and dainty appearance.
6. Double-sided twists with a messy voluminous low bun hairdo are the best way to flaunt your hair volume and textured curls while rendering a sensational and elegant appearance.
7. A sleek low bun with dual-sided twists is the best way to render a neat and elegant appearance.
If you wish to get any of these hairstyles and hair updos to elevate your look this Diwali, visit at A’Kreations Hair & Beyond Luxury Salon in Bandra West or in Powai.
Also, Read – How to get Glowing Skin for Diwali
Or Visit us at Ground floor / 1st Floor, Sagar Fortune, Waterfield Road, Bandra West, Mumbai.
Or Visit G-3, Ground floor, Delphi ‘A’ Wing, Orchard Avenue, Powai, Mumbai.
#Tipoftheday #AkreationsTips #Thursdayaktips #AkreationsIndia