Tip of the day
Nail Tip- #47
Whether you are randomly surfing the internet or simply at the salon, you may have come across a few myths about nails that you may begin to believe in. There are a vast number of myths that circulate online as well as among your friends and family, however being able to distinguish a myth from a fact is very hard. You may have heard things like, soaking your fresh nail polish in cold water helps dry your polish faster, storing your nail polishes in the fridge can help prolong its shelf life, white spots on your nails indicate a vitamin deficiency, etc are some of the many saying that we will expose today.
- Soaking your nails in cold water won’t dry your nail polish faster, because the polish dries with evaporation which is impossible when immersed in water.
- There is no scientific proof available, regarding consuming or applying gelatin to your nails to strengthen it, however, consuming biotin is useful.
- The change in extreme temperature can break the formula of your nail polish which is why it is advisable not to store your polishes in the fridge but rather, store it in a cool place away from direct sunlight.
- White spots do not indicate a vitamin deficiency, rather it is caused due to nail trauma occurred while biting, picking, and using nail tools the wrong way.
- Green spots on your nails are not fungi or mold but are caused due to bacteria getting trapped between your artificial nail and your nail bed, causing a household bacteria called pseudomonas to grow.
You can get your nails treated, painted and pampered at our luxury salon A’Kreations Hair & Beyond Luxury salon in Bandra west.
Also, Read – Acrylic Nails Do’s and Don’ts
#Tipoftheday #AkreationsTips #Thursdayaktips #AkreationsIndia