Winter is a season that is known for chapped lips, dry skin, and a sensitized itchy scalp. Therefore, it is particularly necessary to take care of your scalp during this chilly season, to retain its balance levels and keep it healthy. Excessive dryness on the scalp leads to hair loss, and let’s not forget dandruff and flakes. December is also that time of the year to celebrate and party, therefore we end up using a lot of heat, to style our hair to make it look ultra-glamorous which ultimately damages and dries it out. All this makes us wonder, “How can we keep our scalp/hair moisturized this season?” In conversation with our Salon Art Director Aabha Pusalkar, she was kind enough to list below a few methods we could adopt:
1. Oil your scalp once a week or use Aloe Vera gel to keep it hydrated. Wash with a mild shampoo, followed by conditioner and serum.
2. If you have dry scalp, visit our salon and get a scalp balancing treatment or a scalp calming treatment.
3. You could also get deep conditioning treatments for your hair to add that extra moisture.
4. Quick express hydrating hair spas at the backwash, such as the So Pure Calming Hair Spa, is a sure way to keep your locks looking healthy and radiant.
5. Too exhausted to leave the house but need to moisturize your hair? Add 2 drops of coconut oil to your conditioner and mix it well. Keep it for 10 mins and rinse with tepid water, to restore your hair it’s moisture while relaxing at home.
6. Serum, serum and more serum to keep the frizz at bay.
If you wish to get your hair treated to the scalp balancing treatment, deep conditioning treatment, quick express hydrating hair spa or you wish to purchase any hair care product, visit our luxury salon A’Kreations Hair & Beyond in Bandra west.
Also, Read – Winter Skin Care Tips
#Tipoftheday #AkreationsTips #Thursdayaktips #AkreationsIndia