Tip of the day
Hair Tip- #44
Thin hair can be a lot more difficult to care for as compared to thick and coarse hair. Since your hair is thin and smooth, it means that your hair is fragile and prone to breakage easily. If you do not care for your thin hair well, your hair could break off easily and make your thin hair appear even more scanty. Believe it or not, the way you wash, dry and style your hair can make a whole lot of a difference to your hair and can help improve the appearance of your hair while preventing hair breakage. In conversation with our Style Director Yogesh Nikam, he shared with us a few maintenance tips for thin hair and made it even easier for us, by recommending products that we can use.
1. Washing your Hair every Alternate Day: Washing your hair daily could cause unwanted stress on your tresses, causing them to break. Wash your hair every alternate day and apply conditioner to your tips only once per week to give your hair body and volume.
2. Use a Volumizing Shampoo: Using a lightweight Volumizing shampoo (Volume Boost, Schwarzkopf) will help coat your hair shaft and make your hair appear thick.
3. Use a Clarifying Shampoo: Using a clarifying shampoo (So Pure Cooling Shampoo, Keune) once a week will help remove the dirt or product build-up that is weighing your hair down.
4. Gently dry your hair: When your hair is wet, it is delicate and prone to breakage, with a towel pat the moisture out from your hair rather than rubbing it. Never brush your hair when it is wet, or it might break.
5. Styling your hair with the cool or warm setting: Extreme heat could damage your fragile and thin hair, start with a cool setting and then work your way to the top, only if needed, to prevent heat damage.
6. Style with Mousse or Spray: Mousse (Bodybuilder, Kevin Murphy) and Styling Spray (Anti-gravity spray, Kevin Murphy) are lightweight, won’t weigh your thin hair down and will add the necessary volume to your hair.
You can purchase any of these products or get your hair washed and styled at our A’Kreations Hair & Beyond Luxury Salon in Bandra West or in Powai.
Also, Read – Quick Fixes for your Summer Hair Issues
To book, an appointment call us on 720 899 9911 / 897 622 8999 / 720 894 0840 / 720 894 0848
Or Visit at Ground floor / 1st Floor, Sagar Fortune, Waterfield Road, Bandra West, Mumbai.
Or Visit at G-3, Ground floor, Delphi ‘A’ Wing, Orchard Avenue, Powai, Mumbai.
#Tipoftheday #AkreationsTips #Thursdayaktips #AkreationsIndia
Leave a Reply