Tip of the day
Hair Tip- #34
Washing your hair is the basic necessity required to keep your hair healthy and clean which is why you should never go wrong in this procedure. However, due to not being able to fully understand your hair type or your hair issue, you tend to use the wrong shampoo which then causes you to have more hair problems. Using the wrong shampoo for your hair could result in an additional hair problem rather than solving it, thus, selecting the right shampoo is an important decision that we shouldn’t take lightly. In conversation with our Style Director Tracy, she has shared with us the right shampoo to use for every type of hair and hair issue.
1. If you face hair fall issues then you can opt for the Keune Care Derma Activating Shampoo that balances your scalp and reduces hair fall.
2. If your scalp keeps getting greasy and oily even after washing it then using the Keune Care Derma Regulate Shampoo will work like magic for your hair by reducing the greasy effect.
3. To prevent dandruff, you can use the Keune Care Derma Exfoliating Shampoo that refines, de-flakes and re-balances the scalps natural function.
4. Say goodbye to dull and coarse hair with the Keune Care Satin Oil Shampoo that leaves your hair glossy, nourished and soft.
5. If you are looking for a shampoo to treat your damaged hair then Keune Care Vital Nutrition Shampoo is it! Along with restoring the moisture, it nourishes your hair making it flexible and shiny.
6. Protect your chemically treated hair with the Keune Care Keratin Smoothing Shampoo that protects your hair from breaking and renders a gentle shine.
You can get any of the Keune Care range products at our luxury salon A’Kreations Hair & Beyond in Bandra west.
To Book an appointment call us on 720 899 9911 / 897 622 8999
Or Visit us at Ground floor / 1st Floor, Sagar Fortune, Waterfield Road, Bandra West, Mumbai.
#Tipoftheday #AkreationsTips #Thursdayaktips #AkreationsIndia
Also Read – How to Keep your Hair Healthy this Summer
Image Source – Beauty Care Choices
Leave a Reply