Tip of the day
Â Monsoon Hair Care Tip- #52
Curly hair is known to be hard to handle as compared to straight hair, due to its texture being different, you can’t run a brush through your locks without it looking like a huge frizzy and fuzzy bush! During the monsoons, the humidity present in the air can turn your curls frizzy and unruly. The beauty of curly hair is in the defined circular structure of the hair that makes it appear, voluminous and bouncy, however, if your hair appears frizzy, rather than curly, then you have a problem! Our Senior Stylist Rupali Yelve was kind enough to share her few tips and tricks to maintain the beauty of curls all through the monsoons.
- Shampooing your hair 2-3 times a week will maintain the cleanliness of your scalp while eliminating any dirt, grime, and pollution weighing down your locks.
- Do not apply conditioner to your scalp or it could lead to dandruff problems, always apply conditioner from the mid-length to the ends of your hair.
- Comb your hair before rinsing off your conditioner, to remove knots and prevent your hair from breaking. Never comb your curls when your hair is dry, or it will open your curls, making it bushy and frizzy.
- Use a leave-in conditioner or a serum to control the frizz and lock in the moisture in your locks.
- Blow-dry your hair only with a diffuser, starting from the scalp and working your way down to the ends with every section using medium heat.
You can get your curls washes, styled and blow-dried or purchase any curl protect product at our luxury salon Aâ€™Kreations Hair & Beyond in Bandra west.
Also, Read –Â How to keep your Scalp Dandruff-free this Monsoon
#Tipoftheday #AkreationsTips #Thursdayaktips #AkreationsIndia